Proud to be Ilocano

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SHADOW


I am a shadow
I have no soul
and I can't speak
No eyes for seeing
I have no face to show off
I idolize someone
and I am following
him in light
He is the true thing
He has everything
I wanted myself
to have
He can see things,
he can say a word
everyone knows his face
I can't do anything
I am dark
and here comes
the dawn
and the light will be gone
and I will vanish
cause I am a shadow
I have no soul
can't speak
and blind..




As you can see on my poem
it is more likely "emotastic".
There is a point in my life
where I felt like nothing
and worthless.
All I can see is my palm..and I am not holding
anything. That time I have
so many insecurities..self pity.
I am being pessimistic
and I forgot my worth in
this world.
Pimp My Profile

1 comment:

  1. nice 1 galeng nman panu yan ????
    galeng ....


    by ; silent gurl .... 03 =>

    ReplyDelete