Proud to be Ilocano

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ask My Magic 8 Ball




                  If you are getting difficulty in decision making and you don't know what to do, you might need this. If you don't have somebody to ask if everything's in right track, you might need this. If you're unsure in a certain thing, you might need this. Just ask the magic ball. You never know, the  Magic 8 has the answer. This is just for fun, if his answer is not the feed back you wanted to receive, don't be upset. Have fun!!

5 comments:

  1. In my question should I transfer to other school? The Magic 8 says.. Of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my question am I going to be successful someday? The Magic 8 says..No Way!!
    ..but I say, OO naman Yes!!I don't beleive you..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ask the magic 8..Pretty ba ako? The magic 8 says.. Ask your mom! and my mom says..ang ganda ganda ko daw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Will I get a job this month?"

    A: Ask your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete